Sharing your home with rodents is uncomfortable and hazardous to your health. Rats and mice carry dozens of diseases that can be transmitted to your family and pets, such as hantavirus, salmonella, and tularemia. They can also contaminate your food, trigger asthma and allergies, destroy furniture, and even put you at risk of an electrical fire by chewing through wires. Rather than put your loved ones and home in jeopardy, trust Crown & Shield Pest Solutions for effective rodent control.
Guaranteed Relief from Rodents
No matter the size of the infestation, our rodent exterminators have the tools and knowledge to swiftly handle it, making your home rodent-free in no time. We also offer exclusion and repair services, clean-up work, and insulation repairs if needed. By the time we’re finished, it’ll feel like rodents were never there.
When you partner with us for rodent control, we will:
- Conduct an inspection to pinpoint where the infestation is located and look for entry points.
- Set up traps the same day, placing them in high-activity areas such as attics, basements, and more that are out of reach from kids and pets.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment 3-5 days after our initial visit to check and replace traps as needed.
- Provide you with a diagram of your home that highlights all entry points and places that need repairs. The diagram will include an estimate for any necessary exclusion work, clean-out work, re-insulating work, and or vapor-barrier replacement if needed.
- Give you our one-year guarantee on our exclusion work, so you don’t have to worry about rodents re-infesting your home.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Their elusive nature makes it difficult to determine whether or not you have a rodent infestation. These pests are nocturnal, like to make their nests in hard-to-reach places, and prefer to stay away from humans as much as possible. While you may not actually see a rat or mouse, there are other signs of a rodent infestation to look for, including:
- Gnaw marks: Their teeth are constantly growing, so rodents will chew on anything in reach, from food packaging to baseboards to furniture.
- Droppings: Rodent droppings resemble black grains of rice and are often in cabinets, closets, and pantries.
- Foul odor: Strong, musky odors that don’t have a discernible source can be caused by rodent urine and droppings.
- Noise: Scratching in the walls is the most obvious and most annoying indication that there are rodents present.
- Smudge marks: Rodents often bump into objects as they travel, leaving behind smudges caused by the oil and dirt in their fur.
Seeing signs of rodents in your home? Call our team at 707-769-4787 today to speak with an expert!
Areas We Service
If you’re dealing with rodents and need fast and reliable treatment, look no further than Crown & Shield!
Our services are available throughout Northern California, including: